CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Support
DEPARTMENT: Warehouse- Logistic
To support manufacturing operations by performing warehouse and mold inventory task, materials handling, stockroom and shipping activities which include the following duties and responsibilities:
* Receives heavy weight loads from carriers.
* Operates the finger lift to move or locate material in the warehouse area.
* Dispatch raw material and hazardous material to support all Cooper Vision manufacturing areas in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Register and notify warehouse technician all material movement and dispatch with their respective lot information to support accurate inventory levels.
* Support finished Good Inventory Activities, which included picking to Secondary Packaging and lens inventory controls.
* Issue and maintain polypropylene supply to manufacturing.
* As require provide manufacturing raw material lot number as product is release to production use.
* Manage gowning inventory and distribution.
* Replenish materials require to support manufacturing operations
* Prepares shipments in accordance with purchase orders.
* Provide support to any material or item to be shipped out of the Cooper Vision facility.
* Ensures adequate safeguard of the shipment against mishandling.
* Delivers documentation, identification and reconciliation of material to be shipped.
* Support Cycle Count Activities
* Maintain good inventory storage and handling practice
* Maintain good housekeeping practice
Support physical inventory activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Teamwork oriented and good interpersonal skills.
* Work under minimum supervision.
* Comply with the company's attendance policy.
* Driver's license, heavy preferred.
* Operate pallet jack or finger with the appropriate license.
* Applies Mathematical skills and concepts
* Computer oriented will be helpful
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Needs to walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; sit and reach with arms; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; requires close vision.
* Utilizes reading, writing, speaking skills, analytical capacity and judgement to solve problems.
* Applies communications skills to perform work and speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
* Incumbent could be exposed to fumes of chemicals.