Client Success Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Client Success Manager at Outcome Health, you will manage the end-to-end campaign lifecycle - prep, launch, track and measurement - to ensure successful implementation. You will partner with sales to offer ongoing support throughout the client relationship, with a focus on delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
Because this role sits at the critical intersection of what is sold, what is expected and what we deliver, all decisions and actions must be evaluated from the lens of the customer.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performer with a customer-centric mindset, track record of flawless execution on client deliverables, a strong sense of urgency, relentless follow-through.
* Project manage cross-functional work streams, serving as the primary point-of-contact for campaign execution and management.
* Take responsibility for ensuring timeliness and completion of all expected deliverables.
* Consult clients on product capabilities and campaign best practices.
* Facilitate a customer feedback loop to improve onboarding practices, build retention strategies and influence roadmap priorities.
* Partner with our internal creative agency and our clients to manage the creative development and MLR review process.
GOALS FOR THE TEAM
* Be driven and hardworking. Take initiative because you want to make an impact.
* Be detail-oriented. Obsessive attention to detail and awareness of why it's important.
* Be collaborative. It takes a village. Open communication builds trust and partnership.
* Be proactive. Anticipate client and cross-functional partner needs... and take action.
* Be flexible. With growth comes change. We create, iterate and repeat to get better.
* Be accountable. Own it. A win or a mistake. Learn from it and share the knowledge.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* A college graduate with 2-5 years of experience in a client-facing role, working with cross-functionally in a campaign/project management capacity.
* Direct experience working with one or more of the following required: digital advertising/media agency, digital publisher or pharmaceutical company
* Proven ability to manage/prioritize multiple deliverables, responsibilities and projects in a fast-paced environment
* Familiarity with working across various systems - Salesforce, JIRA, G Suite, etc.
* Exposure to working with technical teams (product, development, engineering) a plus
Beyond that, we're looking to add people who:
* Are "people people". Working across teams energizes you.
* Are eager to learn. You're curious and you ask questions.
* Are team players. No task too big or too small. You jump in wherever needed.
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Loading some great jobs for you...