Personal Banker II - Tempe, AZ
Compensation: $71,160.00 - $116,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Personal Banker II - Tempe, AZCandidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws. All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.Summary
This role will cover a broad range of activities in the branch. Individuals in this position are cross-functional to perform the job duties of both a Teller and Personal Banker. This position requires an independent thinker with strong decision making skills that can also maintain operational integrity of the branch. The Personal Banker develops new business and expands member relationships by converting service opportunities and providing solutions to the member. The Personal Banker is also the back-up for the Assistant Branch Manager in their absence and must be able to work with minimal supervision. Any individual who meets the definition of a Personal Banker and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Provides support for both the Teller and Personal Banker position. Fully cross-trained in both areas and is a 'go-to' for problem resolution.
- Maintains a working knowledge of branch goals, policy/procedural expertise of deposit and non-deposit products, and all current marketing and campaigns.
- Ensures accounts are opened and teller transactions are in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Develop new member relationships and expand existing member relationships by providing Credit Union solutions.
- Participates in community and/or outside events to support the branch/market.
- Ability to analyze member credit data and other related financial information.
- Complete member loan applications and submit to underwriting for approval and conduct a loan closing once approved.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED); three to five years related experience within a financial institution and/or training. Previous teller experience required.
- Excellent verbal, written, mathematical, referral, problem-solving, negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
- Ability to listen and uncover member needs.
- Solid technical skills (Word, Excel, and other job related programs).
840 E Southern Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85282 USA
Associated topics: banking solution, commercial loan, customer, loan officer, loan review, loan review officer, loan underwriter, mortgage officer, mortgage originator, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...