Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
POSITION: Research Project Manager
FT Salaried $59,592.00 (includes location pay)
1 year assignment
DEPARTMENT: Division of Gender, Sexuality & Health
HIV Center for Clinical & Behavioral Studies
We are currently seeking a candidate qualified to work on a full-time basis as a study coordinator in the HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies. The research project manager will work on two research projects that focus on the use of HIV care, treatment, and prevention services and interventions.
Under the guidance of study leadership, the Research Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work collaboratively with the PI, co-investigators, researchers, and key stakeholders including community-based organizations, clinics, medical providers and Department of Health officials to aide with the implementation of research study protocols
- Assist the PI and project leadership with the management of existing and new partnerships/collaborations with investigators and key stakeholders
- Utilize effective communication strategies to coordinate schedules, organize, and participate in project meetings
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports, including monthly/quarterly/annual project deliverables
- Assist with preparation of presentations for PI and project leadership for scientific conferences and meetings
- Support project leadership in identifying current data trends of the use of HIV treatment and prevention services to ensure successful completion of study goals
- Perform administrative duties for the PI and project leadership, including coordinating professional events, drafting/proofing documents, and handling petty cash expense and processing payments related to the project
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills, oral, and written
- Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and alongside study leadership with appropriate guidance and support
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated flexibility and persistence through excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and SPSS and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of and/or experience in HIV research and the delivery of direct services for individuals living with HIV (e.g., mental health, case management)
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: A writing sample may be requested.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
To apply:Submit an application with cover letter and resume by November 12th through our website . Only applications submitted through the RFMH website will be accepted.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...