Quality Assurance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance Engineer in New York, NY. The nature of the work is focused on the company's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
* Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
* Conducts software inspection, testing, verification, and validation. Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods
* Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards
* Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives
* Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract
* Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements
* Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies
* Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience; One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 year; Masters + 0-3 years; Associates degree + 1-3 years; High School diploma or equivalent + 3-5 years
* Minimum 3 years of technical experience with 1 year in software quality
* Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...