Accounts Payable Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce's client, a growing NYC based tech company is seeking a strong Accounts Payable Supervisor to supervise this important function.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices against POs and obtain approvals as necessary
- Ensure payables are properly coded and recorded to the correct GL account
- Review and process expense reports
- Audit corporate card charges, coding, and reconcile against monthly statements
- Support month-end close processes for pre-paid expenses and fixed assets
- Process check runs for vendor payments and employee reimbursements
- Investigate and resolve employee and vendor AP-related issues
- Various project-based work as needed
- Client offers great perks - fully funded healthcare, free on-site meals, and a 401K plan
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum 3 years of related AP experience
- Previous System implementation experience
- Ability to support multiple business units in a high growth fast paced environment
- Familiar with accounts payable practices and processes in both automated and non-automated environments
- Experience in the technology, medical device or pharma industry a plus
- ERP experience with understanding of accounts payable automation workflows, NetSuite a plus
- Well organized with an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrated ability to create and simplify policies and procedures
- Clear and concise verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent abilities with Excel
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...