Compensation: $120,670.00 - $194,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
ISI Professional Services is seeking a Program Controls Analyst?in Manhattan, NY.? The ideal candidate will possess a?minimum of 5 years? experience as supporting major Construction in a program controls/analyst role in the state of NY.? The program controls analyst will serve a member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for data management, analysis and support on complex project issues and problems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Program Controls Analyst serves individually, or as a member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for data management, analysis and support on complex project issues and problems.
- Provides expertise on the development of metrics and solutions to mitigate risks associated with major construction projects.
- Provides solutions for facility needs through the application of analysis and research methodologies necessary to develop various alternatives and templates supporting the successful execution of major construction projects.
- The Program Controls Analyst applies project and construction management knowledge to meet field needs while managing issues on several different large projects simultaneously.
- Compiles reports using various data and verifies computations to ensure accuracy.
- Utilizing available tools, makes recommendations to management that ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Supports Project Managers/Senior Resident Engineers in monitoring project progress and identify potential problems. Develops recommendations and strategies to address issues applying knowledge of current design and construction methodologies and makes recommendation for adjustments of future agreements.
- Conducts periodic compliance reviews and quality assurance on project data to keep requirements within the parameters established by the project budget and schedule.
- The Program Controls Analyst keeps abreast of critical changes to VA guides, standards and criteria, and changes in the health care design market.
- Develops and manages internal programs to capture and analyze project data and recommend necessary adjustments to ensure proper oversight.
- The Program Controls Analyst contributes to the budget formulation process for major construction projects by gathering and analyzing data to aid management in the decision-making process. Conducts extensive reviews and obtains information, as needed, to address Executive level and Congressional concerns and inquiries. Develop draft responses to inquiries applying knowledge of project information and developments.
- The Program Controls Analyst provides oral and written recommendations about major construction proposals and their scope, schedules. and budget requirements based on historical project data. Participate in the development of training programs and conduct training sessions for field personnel (engineering, fiscal, and administrative) and VHA officials in the major construction process.
- The Program Controls Analyst provides technical data management expertise and guidance based upon knowledge of major construction program, development, and acquisition processes.
- Analyze data received for various capital facilities projects and programs. Conducts comparative analysis against former major construction projects, both design and construction. Conducts research and carry out comparative analysis on previous and current planning and strategic models to ensure effective project management.
Relevant Project Experience:
- It is preferred that the Program Controls Analyst shall possess experience working in the state of New York.
- The Program Controls Analyst shall possess a minimum of 5 years? experience as supporting major Construction in a program controls/analyst role. (10 years? experience is strongly preferred)
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Broad experience in applying expertise in management theories. principles, and practices sufficient to conduct research and analysis on various project and construction management situations.
- Broad experience in applying expertise in analytical skills and advanced qualitative and quantitative methodologies to determine methodologies necessary in data analysis for the construction of large, state-of-the-art health care facilities and other structures.
- Extensive knowledge of organizational principles and practices to manage projects and effectively coordinate project objectives and baseline recommendations for implementing assigned project initiatives.
- Comprehensive professional knowledge of. and skills in determining and/or executing analysis for a wide range of project assignments involving complex features.?
- Knowledge of effective oral and written communication techniques providing guidance. counsel. and training. Provides expert advice to senior executives and/or agency officials responsible for project management.
- Ability to determine compliance of workmanship, materials, equipment and installed work with contract requirements and industry standards.
- Working knowledge and understanding of building, safety, and environmental codes.
- Working knowledge of environmental, civil, safety, architectural and structural fields.
Education, Certifications, Affiliation:
- The Program Controls Analyst shall possess a bachelor?s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.??
- The Program Controls Analyst shall possess a certificate demonstrating completion of the OSHA 10-Hour Safety Training Class.
Communication, Language, and Software Skills:
- Ability to utilize a variety of software programs to monitor, update, and produce work products by applying knowledge of computer literacy.
- Ability to exercise good interpersonal skills.
At ISI, we recognize and value our employees as our greatest asset. We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities as well as highly competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Our company provides a balance to both the work and personal lives of our employees. ISI?s goal is to support employees and their families as they grow personally and professionally. ISI is a customer service-based organization that values quality, integrity and the power of partnership. We are a company that rewards achievement while encouraging personal growth. ISI offers a family culture, but despite our small business feel our employees have ?big business? opportunities. We offer room to grow and encourage advancement by rewarding outstanding effort.
ISI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ISI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.?
Associated topics: administrator, construction, consultant, director, healthcare, project manager, public, site, site supervisor, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...