Senior Marketer - Product & Brand
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Extend is a Fintech, created in partnership with banks and card networks, that enables cardholders and designated recipients to securely and instantly send and receive temporary virtual credit cards. Founded in 2017 by 3 industry experts from?Fortune 500 companies, including American Express and Capital One,?Extend is headquartered in Manhattan and has recently raised $14m. For more information visit paywithextend.com or check this recent Forbes article.
At Extend, we believe that by leveraging modern technologies and by partnering with banks and card networks, we can transform the way people pay. That?s why we?re looking for an amazing Marketer with a strong copywriting background who can make our fintech solutions sound more accessible and better resonate with sophisticated audiences.
Here?s What You?ll Do Day-to-day
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Design to craft and polish the messages that define the benefits, features, and story of Extend to different audiences. Refresh and maintain style guides and nomenclature across Extend.?brochures, etc
- Structure, write, and edit copy across products, sales, and marketing ? including brochure, FAQ, social media, white papers, marketing emails, presentations, landing pages, PR, and everything in-between.
- Develop marketing plans, including key marketing activities and budgets to support product launches and customer acquisition. Understand users? buying process and assess the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
What We?re Looking For
- The right core skills
- 5-10 years of experience in product marketing or creative agency.
- Exceptional creative writing skills with an ability to tailor messages to various audiences
- Demonstrated success in creating a marketing sequence that leads to sale
- Fanatical attention to details. Strong organization and prioritization skills
- The right mindset
- Entrepreneurial, positive, humble, and can-do attitude
- Adapts well to a fast-moving and unstructured environment to get things done
- Wildly curious and excited growing a business
- It?s admired, but not required if you have any of the following
- Experience with marketing automation tools (eg, Hubspot, MailChimp), analytics platforms (eg, Google Analytics), and/or paid marketing (eg, Google AdWords, LinkedIn)
- Experience in B2B marketing
- English literature BA/Master
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Canvas, Medium
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Complete medical, dental, and vision
- Apple computers and other modern?tools
- A dynamic and experienced?management team
- Flexible vacation policy
- Light-filled open office?in NYC's Flatiron
To all recruitment agencies, Extend does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Extend employees or any other company location. Extend is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Extend is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...