Compensation: $29,040.00 - $48,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Role Farming and hunting
The right person for this role knows how to strike a good balance between direct and channel sales, as well as between farming and hunting. Currently, channel sales dominate the region, and we re-aligned territories to give greater focus to direct sales here.
You'll spend a fair amount of time working with the client base to grow existing accounts. However, there's plenty of growth potential outside of our current account base, so the rest of your time will be spent hunting for new business in a variety of markets. Some leads will come from targeted campaigns, some from trade shows, but it will be important for you to develop your own leads, including strategically knocking on doors.Wide variety of possibilities
You'll have almost unlimited opportunity to grow current business while expanding our client base, as there are many ways to build a strategy to meet your sales goals. The primary prescribers of our devices are orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists, etc., who prescribe bracing for treatment. Some of these practices have a durable medical equipment license to fit and sell the braces themselves. Others sell through orthotics and prosthetics providers who complete the fit and purchase side of the transaction. Quick question for you - click here As the field product expert, you'll service your current customers with an eye to expanding their use of our products. At the same time, you'll be looking for ways to expand our client base. Ultimately, you're in control of your strategy to work through whichever avenues make the most sense to help you get our devices where they can do the most good for the most patients.Support structure
When you have questions or need support for order fulfillment, the product managers and customer service team are just a phone call away. You'll see your supervisor at least once per quarter at regional meetings where you and the rest of the regional sales team will have the chance to learn and develop personally and professionally. You'll also talk to him daily, and to the rest of the team at least every week on team calls. He will be available to work with you on strategic ride-alongs for key clients, but more importantly, he will be available to you anytime to discuss your ideas to grow the territory.Note: This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.Video: The Peak Scoliosis Bracing SystemTM is an unloader brace designed to relieve pain, thus enhancing the quality of life for adult scoliosis patients. Requirements
The Requirements To be a good fit for the Sales Representative opportunity you should have:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Applied Sciences, Business or similar. Quick question for you - click here
- 2-5 years of successful outside sales experience. We will consider strong candidates who have consultative sales experience in medical devices or other industries, or clinical professionals, such as Physical Therapists, who have the desire to switch to sales and/or have sales in their background. Quick question for you - click here
- An understanding of how to sell through multi-channel distribution, along with strong territory management skills.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals over your career, and an ability to grow in a stable position.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) experience is a plus.
- Computer skills, including experience with a CRM (ideally Salesforce) and the ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with people from all levels of a medical organization, from surgeons to administrators.
- The ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation to meet goals, come up with solutions, and create new avenues for growth.
- A valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
You will work a territory including Metro New York (all five boroughs and Long Island) and Northern New Jersey. You'll work out of your home office and, while you should expect to spend the majority of your time in the field, overnight travel will be limited.
Associated topics: agent, club, disney, inside sales representative, insurance, life insurance, marketing, telephone, telesales, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...